|Name, Family Name
||July 05, 1973
- 2003 Doctor of Social Sciences (Law) (Mykolas Romeris University, Lithuania). Doctoral Dissertation: Protection of Information about Person’s Private Life;
- 1998 Master of Law (Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania);
- Bachelor of Law (Mykolas Romeris University, Lithuania);
- Bachelor of Sociology (Vytautas Magnus University, Lithuania).
- Since 2004 to the present Director of the Lithuanian Centre for Human Rights;
- Since 2003 to the present Assoc. Prof. for Comparative Constitutional Law, Institutional Human Rights Protection and Media Law at Constitutional Law Department, Mykolas Romeris University;
- 2002-2003 Chairperson of the Department of Law of Kaunas County Governor’s Administration;
- From 1998 - 2002: Assistant for Human Rights and Humanitarian Law subject and Constitutional Law subjects at Law Institute of Vytautas Magnus University;
- From July 1998-2001: Lawyer of Kaunas County Governor’s Administration;
- 1994-1998: Assistant for International Programmes in Kaunas University of Technology.
Membership in Networks/Commissions
- Since 2008 to the present Member of The Central Electoral Commission
of the Republic of Lithuania
- Since 2005 to the present Member of EU Network of Legal Experts in Non-discrimination Field;
- Since 2005 to the present Chairperson of the Ethics Commission of Journalists and Publishers (2003-2005 member of this Commission);
- Since 2007 to the present Additional Member of the Advisory Committee on the Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities;
- Since 2006 to the present Board Member of ENAR (European Network against Racism and Xenophobia).
- 2005 – 2006 Member of the EU Network of Independent Experts on Fundamental Rights.
|Lithuanian (native), English (good), Russian (good), German (with dictionary)
||MS Office, Internet programmes